Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Hey , Today is second last day isn't it? =) I am lucky to meet all my wonderful friends =) I love how you guys actually act what u are ! I love how you guys tell jokes have fun together and is just totally who you are ! If you guys need my help i am willing to help . I love to actually make friends with the one they really are and they are actually very straight forward and really love to have fun and tell jokes . Most of the time i was alone when my friends were gone as was because those people that in my side at school.They seriously don't act themselves , they don't tried to understand people feelings before saying a word . They don't actually acting themselves to be comfortable telling jokes playing together . Example they are asking for my help but then they are taking all those things and i have nothing to take anymore if they really need help they could actually just straight pass it to me. I don't wish to be the one to in-charge anything if you wanted me to do anything i would. I don't like people to actually acting big or too serious I just wanted to make friends with is very straight forward love to play together , telling jokes which is actually playing very happily. I also think that alone is not a bad thing , it is actually very quiet and peaceful and not to be disturb this is what i think . Maybe sometime you will think that without friends you will actaully very lonely and sad but sometime without friends is actually good for you for sometime if you could understand what i said...