Wednesday, January 26, 2011

FINALLY.

It really had so much fun with my friends ! But I also feel like crying.
I'm actually not happy at all everytime i'm in school.
I felt that school is very scary for me. I said that i don't want to go Australia was not exactly I don't want. If I go Australia I afraid that I will miss my family and there's no one that I know there. I really don't like the school i'm in now, i can barely breathe from the start when I was in sec 1.



There's many people seems to be so scary that makes me don't want to get involve. My friends have been very upset because of her classmate, I don't like her too. She look very act. She think that she good in everything, why can't she be friendly? I just couldn't understand why this worlds everyone couldn't be friendly?! But doing something bad?! I just couldn't understand why?! I want to get out of this if they just couldn't know what they are actually doing !