Sunday, January 23, 2011

WHY?!

So fast it sunday ! Oh my God times really run fast :(. But there's good news too. At least we only need to study for 2 days. This wednesday and thursday we don't need to study because we going for ITE. But wtf? ITE? I'm truly hate ITE, so what? My father also stricty will not allow me to go to ITE. If i fail my N'level, he will send me to Austraila which will not happen because I will pass !



I always trying to say something out loud but I'm just afraid to say so. So the only way is to show it here. Why do someone always love to bully people or making fun of people? Is it so fun about it? I just can't understand what so fun about it? Example there's a Malaysia dog i'm not trying to be mean but his really irritating, he just couldn't change his thinking or his attitude of treating people. I really always hope that he could just either drop to NT or Suspended or expelled from the school. But it too mean i guess. Truly i always trying to treat him good because i thought that he will change, but it just my own stupid thinking.



Actually I don't know about GOD at all before i join Christian Fellowship. After I joined, slowly i know about GOD more and more even i'm not Christian but i keep praying when I need help and it really appeared infront of me or gave me the answered that make me really believe that GOD really in this world. GOD really helped me a lot, even i got scolded by someone, I really deserved it. So i know that guy(Malaysia dog) sorry to say that once again will deserved a great punishment.



I also want to pray that I will have peaceful life everyday in school, i'm actually alright no one speak to me in class or i could say I felt relieved because I don't want to speak.



The last one is my bestie, she the first person who actually know what I want. I was really surprised when she turned back and face me everytime. I thought that she will forget about me like the others did but not. She the first person that remembered me and i'm glad that i met her whom is JiangHui not only her any my other friends. I hope that this friendship will not stop forever and ever.



ALL GOD will always love us and bless us forever and ever....