Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Cry

What I'm doing now is keep on crying and crying, why? I don't want to explain and I won't explain. I just don't have a right mood now to explain anything. I just want to cry out loud.
I want to run to the big land field with white cloud and sky even though i know it already night. I want to watch beautiful stars like it shown in anime which does not appear in my country that could actually calm me down.
I'm feeling so sick now, I don't wish to go to school tomorrow, my mind is so blank out.
I want to scream at the person which I can't , I want to complain to that person which it no use. I guess I cant do anything but to just cry to calm me down.
No one will understand what I'm feeling right now because you are always won't try to understand. It like each and every arrow is crushing in to my heart.
Why can't be people don't be so weird? Why can't people don't be easily forgotten someone. Why can't be people treat everyone nice and kind? Why can't people just treat someone as a real friend but not "using" them?
It is so stupid and i don't want to play this games anymore !