Sunday, September 11, 2011

NoOne

No one can understands. Their minds are actually full of stupid things. I just can't seems the facts that you are being truthful. I just can't tolerate the things that they did, the childish things that they have made. But I still have to tolerate for 2 years or can I say 1 year or even just if possible 1 more month? I can't believe this people are actually alive in this world, Earth. Jerks, asshole, badmouth, saying things that are hurtful, this people can just go die even they are just a teenager or a child. Maybe there's might be a reason that's makes them react like this but I don't seems to think that it the innocent people fault to just hurt them the way you like. I didn't say anything doesn't mean you can go that far.
I can't seems to see my friendship is really like it is. I more like being used. You know how I wish I always have a friends that. Play with, talk with also help each other like we are seriously being a very best friends this will be so great ! My life in primary school was the worst. I can't believe i'm doing that whenever I think about it. They were being so fake.
I guess I hate lying. I just lied once just once and I can't take it anymore and felt guilty.
How I wish you will tell me anything straight, you always tells others but not me, I might not be able to help you but I really wish to know because i'm treating you as a truth friend.
What I want to do right now is to study hard until I graduate one day and travel arounds the world  to let go of my unhappiness and to let go of the past. Jesus will always be with us. Will always do..