I just realised that from the day we met until today, you don't understand me at all. You don't know what I want nor you have been giving me trust. It look like we are getting further and further O.O I don't wish to bother you that much but how i hope we will keep speaking to each other. I have always try my best to help you, I will severly feel uncomfortable when I can't do anything to help you. It is because you are an important friend of mine. But I just realised everyone is the same isn't it >;/ Since the day I started having school, everyone is the same, I don't know whether to trust or not.
People don't speak bad to their friends, I mean seriously, don't. This year I met a lot of people and I am really happy but sometimes it also annoyed me. Erm.. It really piss me off -.- Life is so super hard, how I wish to quickly graduate !