Today is like cold or hot day, my father had just quarralled with an unreasonable auntie, the person who had married this kind of woman was extremely unlucky. I am so sure there's no man who wants this type of woman. The thing is that she put a dustbin in the road to avoid people from parking, but the thing is that who she think she is?! She bought the house doesn't mean she bought the road too?! So my father went to take away the dustbin and parked it. She was unhappy, the first time my father parked over there, she threw mud on my father car and she put a needle on my father tire. Wow, I can't believe this she's way selfish, annoying and unreasonable!
God I really hope that you can get rid of this kind of people so that we can achieve peace and won't met this kind of people.