Saturday, February 19, 2011



Today I have missed Cf's practice, Sigh, next satarday going to learn 2 things in the same day. Seriously, I don't feel like going to the practice, it actually is for the performance to play the drum on the can or on the floor but I have no interest on that. I know i'm seem pretty selfish about it as it actually one group together performing so i will go for practice next week for sure cuz the main reason why today I did not attend because I was sick.
Hmm..my feeling today is half-half, don't feel so happy and don't feel so unhappy just feel normal. Sometime by seeing someone profile, it makes you even more wanted to be like them. They look so cheerful and happy that makes you wants to walk to them without even noticing, wants to make friends with them and so on.
I'm simple person, when i grow up, I wants to tavel all over the world haha. Pretty silly but so what. Hope my life will be getting better if there's really someone that really friendly but not like an actor who love to act infront of people.