Sunday, February 20, 2011



Today, my family and I went to grandma's house. Her food was delicious ! Hahas. After that i went to Aunt's room lying on her bed slacking, using iphone. Haha.
I was thinking what will happen tomorrow? I will not think about during class cuz it still will be the same "noisy". Hope that tomorrow math quiz will be good !
Silly..silly..I'm such a silly girl who easily believe people's words. Everytime I keep think that everytime i have fun with someone, i keep thinking that this fun would not last long and it somehow true..But i don't want it to be true. I don't want them to forget me, so am i. This feeling keep on making me feel unhappy. Hope that they will put me in their hearts.
There's a song lyrics called "Believe in me" "I'm loosing myself, trying to compete, with everyone else, instead of always being me" it really look related to me. It always only me and now I want to try to compete everyone than only me. ;/