
Hmm.. What does "Gossip" means to you? Gossip mean very awful to me. Imagine if someone gossip about you with others and you accidentally heard it? Wouldn't you be unhappy? And worst you treat him/her as your true friend?
" True Friend " means that you treat him/her nicely infront of him/her but not by acting or gossiping. If your really gossiping about her with other people, that mean you did not treat her as your friend.
My friends always walk to me and gossip about others even to her own friend. They keep gossiping and gossiping but at the end they still together happily. Don't even know whether they were acting or truly.
And now, I don't even know whether they treating me truly or just acting infront on me but behind me they were gossiping about me. I am actually really treating them as my friends and i never ever gossiping about them with others. So I hope that they could stop gossiping about others because it mekes me very irritated whenever I heard a word of gossiping by you saying our own friends.