
Hey, I'm sorry for not posting for so long because i'm kinda lazy. During school,many people have been discussing whether i'm tansfering class, I don't know but i will say NO too. I feel like transfering because i can't tolerate some guys in the class anymore. A letter of tansfering had pass to my form teacher and will be passing to P thats make me very scared because of the P. But I hope it will get REJECTED completely cuz actually I don't want to transfer at all. The class i'm in now really very fun actually, I laugh a lot on their jokes, but i just can't stand the 4 boys in the class they are the ones that makes a lot of people think that our class is bad class. I had always think that the malays boys are the most annoying people but actually i'm wrong because in my class they are actually okay, it the 4 chinese boys whose the most annoying !
Today Mr ho, my form teacher, had asked the class to write on a piece of paper whose the one who distracting the class and yeah it was the 3 chinese boys ! And he said he will take the boys and put either on TOC and another I forgot, that will actually makes the class completely good class.
sSeriously hope that it will get rejected from transfering class even my best friend is on that class but it makes me even more afraid to be in a new class, for me that class don't look fun at all I really don't wish to transfer anymore, i want to stay in this class and also hope that the distacting boys get kick out from class !
Hope that God know what's I feel and hope that could makes my wish that what I feel now came true. God Bless.