Friday, April 1, 2011



Hey ! Those who are reading my blog now are nerd ! Who really believes what I wrote ! You're stupid and I hate you ! :) Believe it? You've been fool ! ;D Happy April's Fool Day !! HAHA. ;)
I have a friend who wrote something on her facebook page. This was what she wrote," You have fail what a friend should be" I nearly laughed. Know why? Because she's one of them who had failed, no , should said she don't deserve to be friend with anyone. She's the kind of person who love to gossips. To her own friends also gossips. She's the kind of person, depend on her mood, sometime, She will be very close to someone another day later, like a stanger to them. She always thinks that she's always right, and love to judge people. It's really makes me sick.

Today, I know my another friend well, she's the person who had to be accompany by someone, at the first place she was with me after that during recess she walked away with other people, this kind of people is what i hate. Most of people here don't know what's "Friends" means.

All my friends are very important to me. You know, it makes me feel guilty when I was with my friends and i left my other friends alone. I wants to treat them good but i realised there's friends who aren't treating me good. I have this feeling i'm getting further and further with you, you don't tell me anything. Whenever I saw you, your face always show me a sad face not like before when we always together, like you starting to forget me. Sometime it really piss me off.