Friday, April 29, 2011

Wonderful !



Another post for the day !

Yesterday,I have a chinese oral examination it a horrible with full of unfair for this time oral. I think let's skip for this unhappy conversation. Let's talk about happy things ;)Yesterday after the oral, my friend, Jianghui, Angela, and I went to Nex shopping centre;) it a good one so to forget all the unhappy things before. This makes me even more even understand angela. My friend Jianghui, she works part time job at Nex. So, we couldn't shop together. Then, this was like our very first time whereas Angela and I went out together, in the past we didn't really went out together even it was, we were just ask out by other friends. It really a fun want. I hope that we will go out together again next time ! ;) Properly her birthday ;).
After that, before i went home, I went to buy comic books >__< It properly will be my first time and also the last time to buy comic books though. Cause I rather read through from the internet.

I'm really curious.. Do you believe in 2012? I believe or can't really say believe because we don't know what will happen tomorrow isn't? But i know this year 2011 was my sickest year. Being so stress was so unexpected. I want to be like other friends after school went home together or went for shopping rather than stacking at home tution. It really sucks a lot. I have been wondering why much we studying so hard, I have once blamed the one who create studies who create math , science and etc. It so confusing and what... But I realised i shouldn't blamed them, because of them we now have better technology and i also wouldn't be here writing on laptop if they didn't improve the technology, further more i should be sitting in the hot sun without air-conditioner and etc. So yeah we shouldh't be blaming.


Let's keep our heads high to the the sky with a big smile and don't ever make it fade away.