Saturday, May 14, 2011



Hey !
I'm so happy today ~! Yesterday, we forced our teacher to told us about our Chemistry result and i passed !! I'm so happy ;D. Today I really had so much fun ! I just came back from the dinner with my family and together with my cousins, aunts and uncles. Hahas.
No matter how my future will be like, no matter how my exams result will be like, i'm not going to care until i get back and more i have to quickly to whatever i want before i get back all my papers >.< because i'm might do very badly but still hope i will do well ;DD.
Everyone always wanted to have it come true whenever they dream a good dream in their sleeps. Many people said that dreams is just a dreams it will not ever be real in life but i always think that it will happen one day ;p
Sunset, yes it beautiful ! Shooting star, yes it amazing and beautiful !~ Rainbow colours Yes it really do beautiful. All together makes your heart wonderful and beautiful !~~