Wednesday, June 1, 2011




Hey ! I'm back from posting ! Yesterday i couldn't log in ;/ Last Thursday I had a school trip to bintan. Last time I really hate going for a trip or camp. But after this 3 days 2 nights trip, it changes. Further more i want more ! I really had so much fun during the trip. I play around with my friends and jokes around. This was the first time that i noticed that some of my classmates are that caring, they helped me a lot during the camp ;) I wasn't lonely at all ! Seriously ! If it was last time, you wouldn't know how lonely I was that time. ;/ You wouldn't believe it ! Our class the 2 most troublemaker guys did something that made us severly surprised ! During the 2nd days of the trip, we went for CIP to school, landfill and ophanage to help the children over there, those two troublemaker guys been so caring to the children, giving gifts to them and teaching them. It so unbelievable.;)
Seriously, I don't know what happened to me after this trip. I've been playing a fool a lot that I did not even realised myself. -___- And now I felt so embarrassing by thinking back on Monday when we were taking back result slips. I don't even know what i'm doing.
I keep have this feelings that the friendship I have right now was just temporary, keep on thinking that it will not last long because i have experience it a lot of time but I really hope it will remain forever. ;/ (3